We are delighted to welcome winemaker Pablo De Simón from The Valserrano Winery in Rioja Alavesa, for an evening of tasting wines with a sense of place.
Pablo will talk us through the history of the winery and winemaking in Rioja Alavesa. We’ll then taste some of the estate’s finest wines paired with small nibbles.
- White Valserrano Barrica (Virua&Malvasia) with 3 months aged in oak on his lees.
- Crianza Valserrano (Tempranillo&Mazuelo) with 16 months in oak.
- Valserrano Monovarietal 100% Mazuelo with 12 months in oak.
- Valserrano Monovarietal 100% Graciano with 18 months in oak.
- Special single vineyard “El Ribazo” Valserrano “Viñedos singulares” 100% Tempranillo with 21 months in oak
- Finca Monteviejo Valserrano very old vines (Tempranillo, graciano, garnacha) with 18 months in oak
Limited spaces available.
Please phone or email to book
19 Dean Street, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1PQ